August 27, 2015Ridgeview
Passion for God, compassion for others. Ridgeview Church is "the church for people who don't do church." Cool people, eclectic music, and sermons that are entertaining, educational, and practical.
Ridgeview Church is a great place to meet new friends, reconnect with old ones, and help discover God's plan for your life. From home Bible study groups to youth events to preschool, there's something for everyone of every age at Ridgeview. Call (760) 751-9890 or go to www.rc4u.org for further information.
St. Stephen Catholic Church
Master, To Whom Shall We Go? You have the words of eternal life. We believe in God because God is real. Jesus is the Bread of Life given so those who believe may have eternal life.
St. Stephen Women's Retreat is coming very soon – Sept. 4, 5, 6 at Vina de Lestonnac Retreat Center in Temecula. This year's facilitator is Deacon Ralph Poyo, who has been in ministry for over 30 years and is extremely passionate about helping people experience the person of Christ in everyday life.
Register after Mass, by calling Valerie at (760) 533-6564 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Brochures are in the church narthex.
XLT: Adoration, Praise, Worship, and Music for all youth but open to all will be at 7 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 3. Deacon Ralph Poyo a dynamic man of faith and a gifted speaker will lead the reflection.
Friends of the Poor Walk is coming Saturday, Sept. 12 at Adams Park. Help us raise funds for the Food Pantry which serves our less fortunate families, friends, and neighbors here in Valley Center and Pauma Valley. Walk, run a mile or more on the Heritage Trail.
There will be free breakfast burritos and fellowship after the walk. Also free T-shirts to the first 100 walkers. Contact Chuck Clayton at (760) 638-1300 with questions.
Register now for Faith Formation – grades K through Fifth grade. English classes begin Wednesday, Sept. 23.
All families are encouraged to participate in the Family Retreat from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 20. There will be special activities and care for children under the age of 5.
RCIA (Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults) is for anyone with questions about our Catholic Faith. There is a low key – no pressure inquiry each Sunday after the 9:00 a.m. Mass in the Youth Room. The RCIA process officially begins at 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday, September 22.
Do you have family members or friends who need God in their Lives? Consider inviting them to join us.
Valley Center Seventh-Day Adventist Church
• Free art classes will be taught by artist Lenore Combs in the Church Fellowship Hall at 9:30 a.m. Wednesdays and 2 p.m. Sundays. Call Lenore at (760) 331-3268 if you have any questions.
• Daniel and revelation Bible study at 6 p.m. Tuesdays. Learn to understand these two important books and how they relate to those of us living in these last days. For more information, and to register, please contact Bob Whiteman at (760) 855-0858 or email@example.com
• Wednesday night prayer meeting begins at 6:45 p.m. There is a fellowship dinner before the prayer meeting from 6 p.m. to 6:45 p.m. for those able to attend. Please join us as we go deeply into studying the life of Christ as revealed through "The Desire of Ages."
• Sabbath Services: All are invited to join us in worshipping God this Sabbath (Saturday). Services will begin with Bible study classes at 9:30 a.m. for all ages. The sacred Worship Service begins at 11 a.m. Previous sermons are posted on www.sdavalleycenter.net. A fellowship meal will be served following the church service.
• Free Bible Studies: We are also pleased to offer you complimentary Bible studies in English or Spanish if you would like a deeper understanding of what the Bible teaches and to know about last day events. If you have questions or would like more information, please email VC_7thDayAdventist@yahoo.com or call (760) 975-4707.
St. Francis Episcopal Church
St. Francis Episcopal Church is a small but vibrant church in Pauma Valley. The church's mission is to share the love of Christ.
The Episcopal Church welcomes all to celebrate and share Christ's love for his people. The church is located at 16608 Hwy. 76 near the Pauma Valley Community Center. All are invited to join in our Sunday morning worship service.
Holy Eucharist is celebrated at both our Sunday services. The 8 a.m. service is a quiet service without music. The 10 a.m. service offers congregational singing and a weekly musical offering by the St. Francis Choir. After the 10 a.m. service, there is food, coffee, and conversation for all.
We are a small but welcoming church. Come check us out!
Light of the Valley Church
At Light of the Valley Lutheran Church, Pastor Matt Helfrich leads participants in celebration of God's love and His grace at worship services held at 9 a.m. Sundays. The highlight of worship is Jesus' gift of Holy Communion. During a break before Bible study, participants enjoy fellowship time with refreshments and coffee.
Upcoming church events:
• Church Picnic and games at 1 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 30.
Everyone is invited to join in the fun at Light of the Valley! Contact the Church Office at (760) 749-9733 or firstname.lastname@example.org and visit lovlutheran.com.