Friday, October 31, 2014 • 05:43
image
image
image

Residential fire claims garage



structure_fire
shadow
Submitted photo by Stacey Burke
January 27, 2014
A garage fire raged on the morning of Jan. 16 on Los Hermanos Ranch Road. Crews from the Valley Center Fire Protection District spent much of the day containing the blaze, which was started by some power tools left unattended in a home workshop. The two-story garage structure was entirely destroyed as a result of the fire, but fire crews were able to save the house. The homeowner was not injured.

"We had a good response time, everybody got up there, everybody did what they were supposed to do," said VCFPD Chief Harold Rodriguez.

Reader Feedback Submission
Use this form to submit Reader Feedback. Your submission will be reviewed by our staff before appearing on the Web site.
* required value
Your Name*

Email (not shown on website)*

Subject

Comment*

Verification*


RR Marketing packages