Saturday, October 10, 2015 • 07:35
Letters to the Editor
Submit a letter
Place a Display Ad
The Boulevard Magazine
Hotels and Motels
Restaurants & Bars
Lilac Hills Ranch hearing postponed: no new date set
County to fund pilot school resource officers at VC
Fate of Western Days “name” lies with Chamber
Playing with the best
Valley Briefs - October 8, 2015
VALLEY CENTER SHORTS - October 8, 2015
Two Vehicle fatality on Valley Center Road
Historic ranch house open at Daley Ranch Nov. 8
Sheriff's Blotter September 29 to October 5
CERT to hold training academy October 16-18
VCHS recognizes Jaguars of the Month for October
Rotary honors students of the month for October
Roadrunner hosts first Sunriser since “reboot”
Fire Department gets some exposure at Bates
Horn fires back on charge of conflict of interest
Get More News
e-mail this article link to a friend
letter to the editor about this article
print this article
Emergency Calls April 7-14
April 16, 2014
- Medical aid on Lilac Road. Patient transported to Palomar Medical Center (PMC).
-Medical aid on Lilac Knolls. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Palos Tierra Road. Asthma attack.
- Medical aid on Summerdale Way. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on St. Andrews Drive. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid for a walk-in on Lilac Road. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Valley Center Road. Abdominal pain. Patient transported to PMC.
- Fire assistance for a residential fire on Milco Lane.
- Medical aid on Palos Tierra Road. Difficulty breathing. Patient transferred to PMC.
-- Fire assistance for a commercial structure on Cole Grade Road.
- Medical aid on Valley Center Road. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Palomar Vista Road. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Mirar De Ville. Patient transported to PMC.
Reader Feedback Submission
Use this form to submit Reader Feedback. Your submission will be reviewed by our staff before appearing on the Web site.
Email (not shown on website)