Friday, February 27, 2015 • 03:40
Letters to the Editor
Submit a letter
Place a Display Ad
The Boulevard Magazine
Hotels and Motels
Restaurants & Bars
Suspect Wanted in Valley Center Library Burglaries; Up to $1,000 Reward Offered
Pastor walks road to glory with heavy wooden cross in tow
VCPUSD: From safety to summer school
Got art gourds? Valley Center Art Association Feb. 28 sale has them
Beethoven concert on tap at arts center
Pala Casino Spa & Resort embarks on $5 million expansion
Valley Center Library wants dance party; needs instructor
Sheriff's Blotter February 13 - February 18
Emergency Calls February 12 - February 18
VCFPD pins six newly minted captains
Dos Valles Garden Club still blooming at 60
Rincon Chairman Bo Mazzetti honored at Western Indian Gaming Conference
Valley Center Middle School lockdown lifted at 1:20 p.m.
Get More News
e-mail this article link to a friend
letter to the editor about this article
print this article
Emergency Calls April 7-14
April 16, 2014
- Medical aid on Lilac Road. Patient transported to Palomar Medical Center (PMC).
-Medical aid on Lilac Knolls. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Palos Tierra Road. Asthma attack.
- Medical aid on Summerdale Way. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on St. Andrews Drive. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid for a walk-in on Lilac Road. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Valley Center Road. Abdominal pain. Patient transported to PMC.
- Fire assistance for a residential fire on Milco Lane.
- Medical aid on Palos Tierra Road. Difficulty breathing. Patient transferred to PMC.
-- Fire assistance for a commercial structure on Cole Grade Road.
- Medical aid on Valley Center Road. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Palomar Vista Road. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Mirar De Ville. Patient transported to PMC.
Reader Feedback Submission
Use this form to submit Reader Feedback. Your submission will be reviewed by our staff before appearing on the Web site.
Email (not shown on website)