Saturday, April 18, 2015 • 08:05
Letters to the Editor
Submit a letter
Place a Display Ad
The Boulevard Magazine
Hotels and Motels
Restaurants & Bars
Water district chief sounds alarm for a 'nightmare scenario'
Lake Turner water isn't going anywhere
VCMWD general manager Gary Arant: State-mandated 35 percent water-use reduction threatens Palomar Country
Fine arts program at elementary schools draws on inspiration from volunteers
Emergency Calls April 1 to April 8
Sheriff's Blotter April 1 to April 7
'High School Musical' at the Maxine, '39 Steps' and 'Cabaret' at the Welk
Two Paws Up plans changing of the guard open house
School district talks Head Start, energy savings and more
View work of photographer Sandy Zelasko at VC Library
Get More News
e-mail this article link to a friend
letter to the editor about this article
print this article
Emergency Calls April 7-14
April 16, 2014
- Medical aid on Lilac Road. Patient transported to Palomar Medical Center (PMC).
-Medical aid on Lilac Knolls. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Palos Tierra Road. Asthma attack.
- Medical aid on Summerdale Way. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on St. Andrews Drive. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid for a walk-in on Lilac Road. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Valley Center Road. Abdominal pain. Patient transported to PMC.
- Fire assistance for a residential fire on Milco Lane.
- Medical aid on Palos Tierra Road. Difficulty breathing. Patient transferred to PMC.
-- Fire assistance for a commercial structure on Cole Grade Road.
- Medical aid on Valley Center Road. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Palomar Vista Road. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Mirar De Ville. Patient transported to PMC.
Reader Feedback Submission
Use this form to submit Reader Feedback. Your submission will be reviewed by our staff before appearing on the Web site.
Email (not shown on website)