Thursday, July 30, 2015 • 09:14
Letters to the Editor
Submit a letter
Place a Display Ad
The Boulevard Magazine
Hotels and Motels
Restaurants & Bars
Valley Center man accused of masterminding $6.5M 'pump-and-dump' scam
Planning group raises Valley development and road concerns
Trio of local developers show surprising support for limits
VC Fire responds with the times
A new Palomar Mountain station and equipment should help
Sheriff's Blotters July 8 to July 15
Emergency Calls July 9 to July 15
Tribal chairman enjoys re-election; Taco Bell founder's home up for sale
Back to books and golden rules at VC Primary School
Everything's coming up roses at Lilac School
Getting ready for go time at VC Elementary School
Get More News
e-mail this article link to a friend
letter to the editor about this article
print this article
Emergency Calls April 7-14
April 16, 2014
- Medical aid on Lilac Road. Patient transported to Palomar Medical Center (PMC).
-Medical aid on Lilac Knolls. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Palos Tierra Road. Asthma attack.
- Medical aid on Summerdale Way. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on St. Andrews Drive. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid for a walk-in on Lilac Road. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Valley Center Road. Abdominal pain. Patient transported to PMC.
- Fire assistance for a residential fire on Milco Lane.
- Medical aid on Palos Tierra Road. Difficulty breathing. Patient transferred to PMC.
-- Fire assistance for a commercial structure on Cole Grade Road.
- Medical aid on Valley Center Road. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Palomar Vista Road. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Mirar De Ville. Patient transported to PMC.
Reader Feedback Submission
Use this form to submit Reader Feedback. Your submission will be reviewed by our staff before appearing on the Web site.
Email (not shown on website)