Thursday, July 30, 2015 • 10:05
Letters to the Editor
Submit a letter
Place a Display Ad
The Boulevard Magazine
Hotels and Motels
Restaurants & Bars
Lilac Hills Ranch to go before county planners
Valley Center History Museum closed for expansion project
No charges for Twelve Tribes member kidnap suspects
Where have you gone, Road 19? And Road 14 for that matter?
Transient dies after running into Pala traffic
Sheriff's Blotters July 16 to July 22
Emergency Calls on Advanced Life Support
VC Design Review Board in search of new member
Getting a close-up of 'The Big Eye' — Mount Palomar Observatory
Get ready for another great year of learning at Pauma School
Back to school at Oak Glen and VC Prep
Valley Center man accused of masterminding $6.5M 'pump-and-dump' scam
Planning group raises Valley development and road concerns
Trio of local developers show surprising support for limits
Get More News
e-mail this article link to a friend
letter to the editor about this article
print this article
Emergency Calls April 15-20
April 23, 2014
- Medical aid on Via Piedra. Patient transported to Palomar Medical Center (PMC).
- Traffic collision on Valley Center Road. Patient transported to PMC.
- Debris fire on Blueberry Hill Lane. A 5 ft X 5 ft. burn pile was extinguished.
- Medical aid on Tyler Road. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Lilac Road. Chest pain. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Zips Way. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Valley Center Road. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Sage Meadow Lane. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Red Mountain Drive. Patient transported to PMC.
- Traffic collision on Old Castle Road. No aid necessary.
- Medical aid on Pala Loma Drive. Call canceled enroute.
- Traffic collision near the intersection of Lilac Road and Anthony Road. Vehicle off the side of the road. No aid necessary.
Reader Feedback Submission
Use this form to submit Reader Feedback. Your submission will be reviewed by our staff before appearing on the Web site.
Email (not shown on website)