Sunday, May 24, 2015 • 08:27
Letters to the Editor
Submit a letter
Place a Display Ad
The Boulevard Magazine
Hotels and Motels
Restaurants & Bars
Water main break early Tuesday on McNally Road causes sinkhole, road closures
America's letter carriers delivering hope in Valley Center
Western Days kicks off with a non-starter
Valley Center Ground Zero for mysteriously vanishing Fullerton couple
Crash during search for missing couple and other accidents
Valley Center High School senior wins Veteran's Association scholarship
May Art Show and Sale set for Woods Valley Golf Course
Bates Nut Farm goes to the dogs
Western Days logo contest winner announced
Sheriff's Blotter May 7 to May 13
Emergency Calls May 7 to May 14
Get More News
e-mail this article link to a friend
letter to the editor about this article
print this article
Emergency Calls April 15-20
April 23, 2014
- Medical aid on Via Piedra. Patient transported to Palomar Medical Center (PMC).
- Traffic collision on Valley Center Road. Patient transported to PMC.
- Debris fire on Blueberry Hill Lane. A 5 ft X 5 ft. burn pile was extinguished.
- Medical aid on Tyler Road. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Lilac Road. Chest pain. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Zips Way. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Valley Center Road. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Sage Meadow Lane. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Red Mountain Drive. Patient transported to PMC.
- Traffic collision on Old Castle Road. No aid necessary.
- Medical aid on Pala Loma Drive. Call canceled enroute.
- Traffic collision near the intersection of Lilac Road and Anthony Road. Vehicle off the side of the road. No aid necessary.
Reader Feedback Submission
Use this form to submit Reader Feedback. Your submission will be reviewed by our staff before appearing on the Web site.
Email (not shown on website)