Monday, July 28, 2014 • 05:45
Letters to the Editor
Submit a letter
Place a Display Ad
The Boulevard Magazine
Hotels and Motels
Restaurants & Bars
Hospice volunteer celebrates milestone birthday
Planning Group approves draft letters, continues discussion of VC projects
Water Board approves project reimbursements
Drought forces mandatory water restrictions
Seventh Annual “Friends of the Poor® Walk” September 13
Scarecrow Days announces new competition
Emergency Calls July 15 - 20
Sheriff's Blotter July 16 - 20
Bark For Life, popular ACS fundraiser set to return to Bates
Wildfire safety check on Palomar Mountain
Wittenberg University students make spring 2014 Dean's List
Stone Brewing Co. to be first American craft brewer to own brewery in Europe
Roadrunner goes international
FHA Insured Retirement Stability
Get More News
e-mail this article link to a friend
letter to the editor about this article
print this article
Emergency Calls April 15-20
April 23, 2014
- Medical aid on Via Piedra. Patient transported to Palomar Medical Center (PMC).
- Traffic collision on Valley Center Road. Patient transported to PMC.
- Debris fire on Blueberry Hill Lane. A 5 ft X 5 ft. burn pile was extinguished.
- Medical aid on Tyler Road. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Lilac Road. Chest pain. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Zips Way. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Valley Center Road. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Sage Meadow Lane. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Red Mountain Drive. Patient transported to PMC.
- Traffic collision on Old Castle Road. No aid necessary.
- Medical aid on Pala Loma Drive. Call canceled enroute.
- Traffic collision near the intersection of Lilac Road and Anthony Road. Vehicle off the side of the road. No aid necessary.
Reader Feedback Submission
Use this form to submit Reader Feedback. Your submission will be reviewed by our staff before appearing on the Web site.
Email (not shown on website)
Edwards Bookkeeping Service