Tuesday, September 23, 2014 • 11:33
Letters to the Editor
Submit a letter
Place a Display Ad
The Boulevard Magazine
Hotels and Motels
Restaurants & Bars
Highway proposed to be named after local rancher
Water board manager addresses planning group
Digital Literacy Curriculum coming to VCHS
County strips San Pasqual VFD of firefighting ability
Pala ThundHerStruck appearance first in county since 2007
Emergency Calls September 5 – 12
Sheriff's Blotter September 3 – 12
Dos Valles Garden Club celebrates 60th anniversary
Get More News
e-mail this article link to a friend
letter to the editor about this article
print this article
Emergency Calls April 15-20
April 23, 2014
- Medical aid on Via Piedra. Patient transported to Palomar Medical Center (PMC).
- Traffic collision on Valley Center Road. Patient transported to PMC.
- Debris fire on Blueberry Hill Lane. A 5 ft X 5 ft. burn pile was extinguished.
- Medical aid on Tyler Road. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Lilac Road. Chest pain. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Zips Way. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Valley Center Road. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Sage Meadow Lane. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Red Mountain Drive. Patient transported to PMC.
- Traffic collision on Old Castle Road. No aid necessary.
- Medical aid on Pala Loma Drive. Call canceled enroute.
- Traffic collision near the intersection of Lilac Road and Anthony Road. Vehicle off the side of the road. No aid necessary.
Reader Feedback Submission
Use this form to submit Reader Feedback. Your submission will be reviewed by our staff before appearing on the Web site.
Email (not shown on website)
Edwards Bookkeeping Service