Sheriff's Blotter April 21-27
April 30, 2014April 21
• Two men were arrested during a routine traffic stop near the intersection of Nyemii Pass and North Lake Wohlford Road at 6:40 a.m. The first man was charged with possession of controlled substances, a felony; being under the influence of controlled substances, a misdemeanor; possession of unlawful paraphernalia; and driving without a valid driver's license, a misdemeanor. The second man was charged with possession of controlled substances and for use/under the influence of controlled substances.
• A man reported being the victim of fraud/intangible personal identifying information in the amount of $12,293.14. The identity theft case involving getting the credit/etc of other's ID was reported at Valley Center Road at 12:26 p.m.
• A man reported being the victim of grand theft on North Lake Wohlford Road at 6:44 p.m. Reported stolen were binoculars valued at $2,000, a flashlight valued at $70, and miscellaneous tools valued at $75.
• A grand theft report was taken at Adams Drive and State Route 76 at 9:31 a.m. Miscellaneous fruit/fowl,etc valued at $7,500 was stolen.
• A woman reported being the victim of felony identity theft of intangible personal identifying information to get credit/etc of other's ID on Lilac Road at 7 p.m.
• A commercial burglary was reported on Harrah's Rincon Way at 10:11 a.m. Stolen was a purse valued at $100; US currency valued at $150; a cellular phone valued at $200; and keys valued at $100.
• A routine traffic stop at Nyemii Pass resulted in the arrest of a man for possession of controlled substances; use/under the influence of controlled substances; possession of unlawful paraphernalia; and driving while license is suspended or revoked.
• A missing female report was taken on Mesa Verde Drive at 1:55 a.m.
• A man was arrested on Pala Road at 12:59 a.m. for being drunk in public, under the use of alcohol, drugs, or a combination.
• A man reported being the victim of grand theft of a power-actuated tool valued at $2,000 on Old Castle Road at 5 p.m.