Tuesday, September 02, 2014 • 02:23
Letters to the Editor
Submit a letter
Place a Display Ad
The Boulevard Magazine
Hotels and Motels
Restaurants & Bars
Valley Center students gear up for new school year
Grave vandalism at Valley Center Cemetery
VCMWD Board evaluates water main pipeline
Bark For Life – A canine event to fight cancer
CWA initiates mandatory drought conservation measures
Emergency Calls August 18 - 24
Sheriff Blotter August 18-24
New member named to VC museum board
County to reduce food handler certificate cost
Get More News
e-mail this article link to a friend
letter to the editor about this article
print this article
Emergency Calls April 27-May 4
May 07, 2014
- Snake removal on Cole Grade Road.
- Medical aid on Cumbres Road. Patient transported to Palomar Medical Center (PMC).
- Medical aid for back pain on Alta Mesa Drive. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Cole Grade Road. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Augusta. No aid necessary.
- Traffic collision near the intersection of Cole Grade Road and Fruitvale. Unable to locate.
- Medical aid on Cole Grade Road.
- Traffic collision on Valley Center Road. Two patients transported to PMC.
- Medical aid for assault on Saddle Back Road. Person taken into custody by Sheriff's Dept.
- Snake removal on Tumble Weed Trail.
- Traffic collision on Valley Center Road. No aid necessary.
- Medical aid on Cole Grade. Patient transported to PMC.
- Snake removal on Banbury Drive.
- Traffic collision on Lilac Road. No injury. Driver left scene.
- Medical aid on Valley Center Road. Patient transported to PMC.
Reader Feedback Submission
Use this form to submit Reader Feedback. Your submission will be reviewed by our staff before appearing on the Web site.
Email (not shown on website)
Edwards Bookkeeping Service