Thursday, December 18, 2014 • 06:24
Letters to the Editor
Submit a letter
Place a Display Ad
The Boulevard Magazine
Hotels and Motels
Restaurants & Bars
Valley Center History Museum in search of someone special
VC property owners battle over zoning use regulations
Caltrans partly at fault for Conrad Murphy injury crash
75-Year-old VC Man pleads not guilty to threatening to blow up SDG&E trucks
More community news you can use
Rancho Guejito settles final 2007 wildfire lawsuit against SDG&E
SDG&E fire-resistant power lines closing in on Rincon
Pala Band of Mission Indians becomes first to launch online gambling site
Countywide water rates on the rise in 2015
Emergency Calls December 1 - 4
Sheriff's Blotter December 1 - 4
Get More News
e-mail this article link to a friend
letter to the editor about this article
print this article
Emergency Calls April 27-May 4
May 07, 2014
- Snake removal on Cole Grade Road.
- Medical aid on Cumbres Road. Patient transported to Palomar Medical Center (PMC).
- Medical aid for back pain on Alta Mesa Drive. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Cole Grade Road. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Augusta. No aid necessary.
- Traffic collision near the intersection of Cole Grade Road and Fruitvale. Unable to locate.
- Medical aid on Cole Grade Road.
- Traffic collision on Valley Center Road. Two patients transported to PMC.
- Medical aid for assault on Saddle Back Road. Person taken into custody by Sheriff's Dept.
- Snake removal on Tumble Weed Trail.
- Traffic collision on Valley Center Road. No aid necessary.
- Medical aid on Cole Grade. Patient transported to PMC.
- Snake removal on Banbury Drive.
- Traffic collision on Lilac Road. No injury. Driver left scene.
- Medical aid on Valley Center Road. Patient transported to PMC.
Reader Feedback Submission
Use this form to submit Reader Feedback. Your submission will be reviewed by our staff before appearing on the Web site.
Email (not shown on website)
Edwards Bookkeeping Service