Monday, May 04, 2015 • 01:10
Letters to the Editor
Submit a letter
Place a Display Ad
The Boulevard Magazine
Hotels and Motels
Restaurants & Bars
SANDAG report: VC crime dropped from 2010 to 2014
Structure fire knocked down on Guejito Road displaces 12 people
VC's agricultural water exempted from cutbacks
Horse rescue steps in after similar facility goes belly up
Authorities say regional crime rates dropped to 35-year lows
CRIME-PREVENTION NEWS:Graffiti removal and distracted driving pose problems for VC
Do you remember?
Emergency Calls April 16 to April 23
Sheriff's Blotter April 16 to April 22
Standing-room-only for library piano dedication
VC church to mark National Day of Prayer
Get ready for the 2nd Annual Latin Food & Wine Festival
Volunteers of the year being honored at library party
Get More News
e-mail this article link to a friend
letter to the editor about this article
print this article
Emergency Calls April 27-May 4
May 07, 2014
- Snake removal on Cole Grade Road.
- Medical aid on Cumbres Road. Patient transported to Palomar Medical Center (PMC).
- Medical aid for back pain on Alta Mesa Drive. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Cole Grade Road. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Augusta. No aid necessary.
- Traffic collision near the intersection of Cole Grade Road and Fruitvale. Unable to locate.
- Medical aid on Cole Grade Road.
- Traffic collision on Valley Center Road. Two patients transported to PMC.
- Medical aid for assault on Saddle Back Road. Person taken into custody by Sheriff's Dept.
- Snake removal on Tumble Weed Trail.
- Traffic collision on Valley Center Road. No aid necessary.
- Medical aid on Cole Grade. Patient transported to PMC.
- Snake removal on Banbury Drive.
- Traffic collision on Lilac Road. No injury. Driver left scene.
- Medical aid on Valley Center Road. Patient transported to PMC.
Reader Feedback Submission
Use this form to submit Reader Feedback. Your submission will be reviewed by our staff before appearing on the Web site.
Email (not shown on website)