Friday, May 29, 2015 • 07:13
Letters to the Editor
Submit a letter
Place a Display Ad
The Boulevard Magazine
Hotels and Motels
Restaurants & Bars
Kick-off to Western Days a festive affair at library
CAVE wine bar opens at Pala resort
Missing couple found in remote area; husband dead
Sheriff's Blotter May 14 to May 20
Emergency Calls 15 to May 22
Celebration of succulents set for Waterwise Botanicals
Patio Playhouse presents youth shows and acting academy
Relay for Life puts boots on the ground to fight cancer
Get More News
e-mail this article link to a friend
letter to the editor about this article
print this article
Emergency Calls April 27-May 4
May 07, 2014
- Snake removal on Cole Grade Road.
- Medical aid on Cumbres Road. Patient transported to Palomar Medical Center (PMC).
- Medical aid for back pain on Alta Mesa Drive. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Cole Grade Road. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Augusta. No aid necessary.
- Traffic collision near the intersection of Cole Grade Road and Fruitvale. Unable to locate.
- Medical aid on Cole Grade Road.
- Traffic collision on Valley Center Road. Two patients transported to PMC.
- Medical aid for assault on Saddle Back Road. Person taken into custody by Sheriff's Dept.
- Snake removal on Tumble Weed Trail.
- Traffic collision on Valley Center Road. No aid necessary.
- Medical aid on Cole Grade. Patient transported to PMC.
- Snake removal on Banbury Drive.
- Traffic collision on Lilac Road. No injury. Driver left scene.
- Medical aid on Valley Center Road. Patient transported to PMC.
Reader Feedback Submission
Use this form to submit Reader Feedback. Your submission will be reviewed by our staff before appearing on the Web site.
Email (not shown on website)