Sheriff's Blotter April 29 - May 4
May 07, 2014April 29
- A traffic stop for probable cause near the intersection of State Route 76 and Pauma Reservation Road at 5:30 a.m. resulted in the arrest of a man for obstruction/resisting an executive officer with minor injuries, a felony.
- A woman reported being threatened with a weapon on North Lake Wohlford Road at 3:09 p.m.
- A stolen vehicle was recovered from other agency at 1:23 p.m. near the intersection of Valley Center Road and Calle de Vista.
- A stolen brown pick-up truck valued at $5,000 was recovered at State Route 76 at 3:57 p.m.
- A man reported being the victim of simple battery at Lilac Extension Road at 4:36 p.m.
- An extortion report was filed by a woman who was the victim of felony kidnapping on North Lake Wohlford Road at 8:58 a.m. Reported stolen was $3,500 in US currency/bills/coins.
- A residential burglary was reported on North Lake Wohlford Road at 9:41 a.m. Miscellaneous tools valued at $1,000 and miscellaneous items valued at $1,250 were stolen.
- A brown 2-door sedan valued at $6,000 was reported stolen on North Lake Wohlford Road at 9:41 a.m.
- A red 2-door sedan was reported being vandalized resulting in $2,000 worth of damages at Cool Water Ranch Road at 1:25 p.m.
- A routine subject stop on Nyemii Pass at 2;04 a.m. resulted in the arrest of two men. The first man was charged with altering/forging/falsifying a driver's license; possession of controlled substances, a felony; use/under the influence of controlled substances, a misdemeanor; possession of unlawful paraphernalia, a misdemeanor. The second man was charged with being under the influence of controlled substances.
- A routine traffic stop near the intersection of Rock Hill Ranch Road and Valley Center Road at 11:04 a.m. resulted in the arrest of a man for a felony bench warrant and for obstruction/resisting an executive officer with minor injuries.
- A commercial burglary was reported near the intersection of Eshash Road and South Canal Road. Reported stolen was office equipment valued at $60: DVD/VCR player valued at $50: DVD valued at $80; miscellaneous furniture valued at $125: miscellaneous household goods valued at $200.
- Sheriff's deputies responded to a call of simple battery on Harrahs Rincon Way at 5:39 p.m.
- An ATM card, cellular phone valued at $100, purse valued at $50, $300 in bils, and $10 in coins was reported stolen on Pala Road at 5:20 p.m.