Monday, July 27, 2015 • 10:53
Letters to the Editor
Submit a letter
Place a Display Ad
The Boulevard Magazine
Hotels and Motels
Restaurants & Bars
Valley Center man accused of masterminding $6.5M 'pump-and-dump' scam
Planning group raises Valley development and road concerns
Trio of local developers show surprising support for limits
VC Fire responds with the times
A new Palomar Mountain station and equipment should help
Sheriff's Blotters July 8 to July 15
Emergency Calls July 9 to July 15
Tribal chairman enjoys re-election; Taco Bell founder's home up for sale
Back to books and golden rules at VC Primary School
Everything's coming up roses at Lilac School
Getting ready for go time at VC Elementary School
Get More News
e-mail this article link to a friend
letter to the editor about this article
print this article
Emergency Calls May 5 - 10
May 14, 2014
- Medical aid on Hillcrest Drive. Patient transported to Palomar Medical Center (PMC).
- Medical aid on Cole Grade Road. Difficulty breathing. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Mesa Crest Road. Difficulty breathing. Patient transported to PMC.
- Traffic collision on Little Quail Run. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Cole Grade Road. Dislocated knee. Patient transported to PMC.
- Public service assistance on Fruitvale Road. Female locked keys in car.
- Medical aid on Cole Grade road. Patient transported to PMC.
- Aircraft down near the intersection of Mirar de Valle and Valley Center Road. Emergency landing in field. No damages.
- Medical aid on Miller Road. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Rolling Hills Drive. Patient remained against medical advice.
- Medical aid on Cole Grade Road. Allergic reaction. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Miller Road. Patient remained against medical advice.
- Snake relocation on Blue Sage Lane.
- Medical aid on Jenny Jay Court. Patient transported to PMC.
- Public assistance on Lilac Heights Court. Chain of security gate to free postal truck.
- Medical aid near the intersection of Old Castle Road and Wilkes Road. Patient transferred to Tri-City Medical Center.
Reader Feedback Submission
Use this form to submit Reader Feedback. Your submission will be reviewed by our staff before appearing on the Web site.
Email (not shown on website)