Sheriff's Blotter June 2 - June 8
June 11, 2014June 2
- A stolen vehicle report was taken on North Canal Road at 8:34 a.m. A man reported being the victim of a stolen white 4-door sedan valued at $10,000.
- A woman was arrested on State Route 76 at 9:35 a.m. She was charged with felony assault with a deadly weapon/not a firearm; trespassing, a misdemeanor; conspiracy to commit a crime, a misdemeanor; and felony vandalism resulting in more than $400.damages to a 3-door truck valued at $6,000.
- A grand theft report was taken on Mesa Crest Road at 10:37 a.m. Stolen during the commercial burglary were power tools valued at $5,900.
- Narcotics were found on State Route 76 at 5:48 p.m. A report was taken for cultivating marijuana.
- A man and woman were arrested on Nyemii Pass at 1:03 a.m. They were charged with being drunk in public or being under the influence of drugs/alcohol/or a combination of both.
- A residential burglary in progress was reported at 6:08 p.m.on Woods Valley Road. Reported stolen were plants valued at $280, a power tool valued at $350, a hand saw valued at $50, miscellaneous tools valued at $150, and miscellaneous furniture valued at $190.
- A man was arrested on Harrah's Rincon Way at 8:58 a.m. He was charged with felony commercial burglary; felony grand theft of money/labor/property; altering or accessing card account for information, a felony; making equipment for counterfeit/access of cards, a felony; getting credit/etc.using other's ID, a felony; felony possession of a controlled substance; use/under the influence of a controlled substance, a misdemeanor; possession of unlawful paraphernalia, a misdemeanor; fraudulent use of a scanning device, a misdemeanor; publish access card number to defraud, a misdemeanor; possession of an incomplete access card, a misdemeanor; stolen U.S. currency/bills/coins valued at $1,500; and a felony warrant from another agency.
- A suspicious person report taken on Pala Road at 8:13 p.m. resulted in the arrest of a man for a felony warrant from another agency.
- A grand theft report was taken on North Lake Wohlford Road at 11:30 a.m. Reported stolen was a camera valued at $1,766.64.
- A man reported being the victim of vehicle burglary on Harrahs Rincon Way at 2:04 a.m. Reported stolen were portable music/radio/IPOD/digital music/video devices valued at $350, sun glasses valued at $250, and miscellaneous papers.
- A report was taken on State Route 76 at El Senero Road at 8:27 a.m. for $100 theft of utility services.
- A woman reported being the victim of battery on a person on Justin place at 8:49 A.M.