Saturday, May 30, 2015 • 11:23
Letters to the Editor
Submit a letter
Place a Display Ad
The Boulevard Magazine
Hotels and Motels
Restaurants & Bars
Kick-off to Western Days a festive affair at library
CAVE wine bar opens at Pala resort
Missing couple found in remote area; husband dead
Sheriff's Blotter May 14 to May 20
Emergency Calls 15 to May 22
Celebration of succulents set for Waterwise Botanicals
Patio Playhouse presents youth shows and acting academy
Relay for Life puts boots on the ground to fight cancer
Get More News
e-mail this article link to a friend
letter to the editor about this article
print this article
Emergency Calls June 3 - 9
June 11, 2014
- Medical aid on Camino Del Venado. Patient transported to Palomar Medical Center (PMC).
- Medical aid on Palomar Vista Drive. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Glen Lane. Patient transported to PMC.
- Two-car traffic collision on Mirar De Valle Road. Two patients transported to PMC.
- Non-injury traffic collision at the intersection of Lilac Road and Lilac Hill. One-inch water line broken.
- Medical aid on Mesa Verde Drive. Difficulty breathing. Patient transported to PMC.
- Non-injury traffic collision on West Lilac Road. Single vehicle over the side.
- Medical aid on Keys Creek Road. Medical assistance refused. Parent to drive to Urgent Care.
- Non-injury traffic collision at the intersection of Valley Center Road and Cole Grade Road.
- Medical aid on Miller Road.Patient transported to PMC.
Reader Feedback Submission
Use this form to submit Reader Feedback. Your submission will be reviewed by our staff before appearing on the Web site.
Email (not shown on website)