Sunday, September 21, 2014 • 11:23
Letters to the Editor
Submit a letter
Place a Display Ad
The Boulevard Magazine
Hotels and Motels
Restaurants & Bars
Highway proposed to be named after local rancher
Water board manager addresses planning group
Digital Literacy Curriculum coming to VCHS
County strips San Pasqual VFD of firefighting ability
Pala ThundHerStruck appearance first in county since 2007
Emergency Calls September 5 – 12
Sheriff's Blotter September 3 – 12
Dos Valles Garden Club celebrates 60th anniversary
Get More News
e-mail this article link to a friend
letter to the editor about this article
print this article
Emergency Calls June 3 - 9
June 11, 2014
- Medical aid on Camino Del Venado. Patient transported to Palomar Medical Center (PMC).
- Medical aid on Palomar Vista Drive. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Glen Lane. Patient transported to PMC.
- Two-car traffic collision on Mirar De Valle Road. Two patients transported to PMC.
- Non-injury traffic collision at the intersection of Lilac Road and Lilac Hill. One-inch water line broken.
- Medical aid on Mesa Verde Drive. Difficulty breathing. Patient transported to PMC.
- Non-injury traffic collision on West Lilac Road. Single vehicle over the side.
- Medical aid on Keys Creek Road. Medical assistance refused. Parent to drive to Urgent Care.
- Non-injury traffic collision at the intersection of Valley Center Road and Cole Grade Road.
- Medical aid on Miller Road.Patient transported to PMC.
Reader Feedback Submission
Use this form to submit Reader Feedback. Your submission will be reviewed by our staff before appearing on the Web site.
Email (not shown on website)