Thursday, August 28, 2014 • 02:32
Letters to the Editor
Submit a letter
Place a Display Ad
The Boulevard Magazine
Hotels and Motels
Restaurants & Bars
Valley Center students gear up for new school year
Grave vandalism at Valley Center Cemetery
VCMWD Board evaluates water main pipeline
Bark For Life – A canine event to fight cancer
CWA initiates mandatory drought conservation measures
Emergency Calls August 18 - 24
Sheriff Blotter August 18-24
New member named to VC museum board
County to reduce food handler certificate cost
VC museum showcases gems desired by Chinese Empress
Planning Group discusses options for beekeeping
County gives approval to shoot feral pigs
Sheriff's Blotter August 9 - 17
Get More News
e-mail this article link to a friend
letter to the editor about this article
print this article
Emergency Calls June 3 - 9
June 11, 2014
- Medical aid on Camino Del Venado. Patient transported to Palomar Medical Center (PMC).
- Medical aid on Palomar Vista Drive. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Glen Lane. Patient transported to PMC.
- Two-car traffic collision on Mirar De Valle Road. Two patients transported to PMC.
- Non-injury traffic collision at the intersection of Lilac Road and Lilac Hill. One-inch water line broken.
- Medical aid on Mesa Verde Drive. Difficulty breathing. Patient transported to PMC.
- Non-injury traffic collision on West Lilac Road. Single vehicle over the side.
- Medical aid on Keys Creek Road. Medical assistance refused. Parent to drive to Urgent Care.
- Non-injury traffic collision at the intersection of Valley Center Road and Cole Grade Road.
- Medical aid on Miller Road.Patient transported to PMC.
Reader Feedback Submission
Use this form to submit Reader Feedback. Your submission will be reviewed by our staff before appearing on the Web site.
Email (not shown on website)
Edwards Bookkeeping Service