Friday, July 31, 2015 • 12:26
Letters to the Editor
Submit a letter
Place a Display Ad
The Boulevard Magazine
Hotels and Motels
Restaurants & Bars
Lilac Hills Ranch to go before county planners
Valley Center History Museum closed for expansion project
No charges for Twelve Tribes member kidnap suspects
Where have you gone, Road 19? And Road 14 for that matter?
Transient dies after running into Pala traffic
Sheriff's Blotters July 16 to July 22
Emergency Calls on Advanced Life Support
VC Design Review Board in search of new member
Getting a close-up of 'The Big Eye' — Mount Palomar Observatory
Get ready for another great year of learning at Pauma School
Back to school at Oak Glen and VC Prep
Get More News
e-mail this article link to a friend
letter to the editor about this article
print this article
Emergency Calls June 3 - 9
June 11, 2014
- Medical aid on Camino Del Venado. Patient transported to Palomar Medical Center (PMC).
- Medical aid on Palomar Vista Drive. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Glen Lane. Patient transported to PMC.
- Two-car traffic collision on Mirar De Valle Road. Two patients transported to PMC.
- Non-injury traffic collision at the intersection of Lilac Road and Lilac Hill. One-inch water line broken.
- Medical aid on Mesa Verde Drive. Difficulty breathing. Patient transported to PMC.
- Non-injury traffic collision on West Lilac Road. Single vehicle over the side.
- Medical aid on Keys Creek Road. Medical assistance refused. Parent to drive to Urgent Care.
- Non-injury traffic collision at the intersection of Valley Center Road and Cole Grade Road.
- Medical aid on Miller Road.Patient transported to PMC.
Reader Feedback Submission
Use this form to submit Reader Feedback. Your submission will be reviewed by our staff before appearing on the Web site.
Email (not shown on website)