Monday, July 28, 2014 • 05:32
Letters to the Editor
Submit a letter
Place a Display Ad
The Boulevard Magazine
Hotels and Motels
Restaurants & Bars
Hospice volunteer celebrates milestone birthday
Planning Group approves draft letters, continues discussion of VC projects
Water Board approves project reimbursements
Drought forces mandatory water restrictions
Seventh Annual “Friends of the Poor® Walk” September 13
Scarecrow Days announces new competition
Emergency Calls July 15 - 20
Sheriff's Blotter July 16 - 20
Bark For Life, popular ACS fundraiser set to return to Bates
Wildfire safety check on Palomar Mountain
Wittenberg University students make spring 2014 Dean's List
Stone Brewing Co. to be first American craft brewer to own brewery in Europe
Roadrunner goes international
FHA Insured Retirement Stability
Get More News
e-mail this article link to a friend
letter to the editor about this article
print this article
Emergency Calls June 3 - 9
June 11, 2014
- Medical aid on Camino Del Venado. Patient transported to Palomar Medical Center (PMC).
- Medical aid on Palomar Vista Drive. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Glen Lane. Patient transported to PMC.
- Two-car traffic collision on Mirar De Valle Road. Two patients transported to PMC.
- Non-injury traffic collision at the intersection of Lilac Road and Lilac Hill. One-inch water line broken.
- Medical aid on Mesa Verde Drive. Difficulty breathing. Patient transported to PMC.
- Non-injury traffic collision on West Lilac Road. Single vehicle over the side.
- Medical aid on Keys Creek Road. Medical assistance refused. Parent to drive to Urgent Care.
- Non-injury traffic collision at the intersection of Valley Center Road and Cole Grade Road.
- Medical aid on Miller Road.Patient transported to PMC.
Reader Feedback Submission
Use this form to submit Reader Feedback. Your submission will be reviewed by our staff before appearing on the Web site.
Email (not shown on website)
Edwards Bookkeeping Service