Monday, May 04, 2015 • 12:59
Letters to the Editor
Submit a letter
Place a Display Ad
The Boulevard Magazine
Hotels and Motels
Restaurants & Bars
SANDAG report: VC crime dropped from 2010 to 2014
Structure fire knocked down on Guejito Road displaces 12 people
VC's agricultural water exempted from cutbacks
Horse rescue steps in after similar facility goes belly up
Authorities say regional crime rates dropped to 35-year lows
CRIME-PREVENTION NEWS:Graffiti removal and distracted driving pose problems for VC
Do you remember?
Emergency Calls April 16 to April 23
Sheriff's Blotter April 16 to April 22
Standing-room-only for library piano dedication
VC church to mark National Day of Prayer
Get ready for the 2nd Annual Latin Food & Wine Festival
Volunteers of the year being honored at library party
Get More News
e-mail this article link to a friend
letter to the editor about this article
print this article
Emergency Calls June 16 - 22
June 25, 2014
- Medical aid on Lilac Road.
- Medical aid on Crescent Moon for a fall. Patient transported to Palomar Medical Center (PMC).
- Medical aid on Lilac Vista. Vomitting blood. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Terrace View Lane. Diabetic problems. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Sky View Lane for chest pains. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Lilac Road for an allergic reaction. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Via Del Sonce for abdominal pain. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Calle De Vista for difficulty breathing. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid walk-in. Child with fever. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Lilac Knolls Road. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Oshia Lane for stroke. Patient transported to PMC.
- Smoke check on Betsworth Lane Fire alarm
Reader Feedback Submission
Use this form to submit Reader Feedback. Your submission will be reviewed by our staff before appearing on the Web site.
Email (not shown on website)