Thursday, July 31, 2014 • 10:56
Letters to the Editor
Submit a letter
Place a Display Ad
The Boulevard Magazine
Hotels and Motels
Restaurants & Bars
McCaffree takes Supreme Grand Champion at county fair
VC Parks and Rec announces property acquisition
The faith and dedication of Sidney Reilly
Escondido police officers mourn death of Officer Perez
Lilac Hills Ranch Subcommittee prepares DEIR resubmittal
Emergency Calls July 21-25
Sheriff's Blotter July 21-25
Adams Park pool a well-kept VC secret
Get More News
e-mail this article link to a friend
letter to the editor about this article
print this article
Emergency Calls June 16 - 22
June 25, 2014
- Medical aid on Lilac Road.
- Medical aid on Crescent Moon for a fall. Patient transported to Palomar Medical Center (PMC).
- Medical aid on Lilac Vista. Vomitting blood. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Terrace View Lane. Diabetic problems. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Sky View Lane for chest pains. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Lilac Road for an allergic reaction. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Via Del Sonce for abdominal pain. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Calle De Vista for difficulty breathing. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid walk-in. Child with fever. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Lilac Knolls Road. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Oshia Lane for stroke. Patient transported to PMC.
- Smoke check on Betsworth Lane Fire alarm
Reader Feedback Submission
Use this form to submit Reader Feedback. Your submission will be reviewed by our staff before appearing on the Web site.
Email (not shown on website)
Edwards Bookkeeping Service