Thursday, December 18, 2014 • 12:14
Letters to the Editor
Submit a letter
Place a Display Ad
The Boulevard Magazine
Hotels and Motels
Restaurants & Bars
Valley Center History Museum in search of someone special
VC property owners battle over zoning use regulations
Caltrans partly at fault for Conrad Murphy injury crash
75-Year-old VC Man pleads not guilty to threatening to blow up SDG&E trucks
More community news you can use
Rancho Guejito settles final 2007 wildfire lawsuit against SDG&E
SDG&E fire-resistant power lines closing in on Rincon
Pala Band of Mission Indians becomes first to launch online gambling site
Countywide water rates on the rise in 2015
Emergency Calls December 1 - 4
Sheriff's Blotter December 1 - 4
Get More News
e-mail this article link to a friend
letter to the editor about this article
print this article
Emergency Calls June 16 - 22
June 25, 2014
- Medical aid on Lilac Road.
- Medical aid on Crescent Moon for a fall. Patient transported to Palomar Medical Center (PMC).
- Medical aid on Lilac Vista. Vomitting blood. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Terrace View Lane. Diabetic problems. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Sky View Lane for chest pains. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Lilac Road for an allergic reaction. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Via Del Sonce for abdominal pain. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Calle De Vista for difficulty breathing. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid walk-in. Child with fever. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Lilac Knolls Road. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Oshia Lane for stroke. Patient transported to PMC.
- Smoke check on Betsworth Lane Fire alarm
Reader Feedback Submission
Use this form to submit Reader Feedback. Your submission will be reviewed by our staff before appearing on the Web site.
Email (not shown on website)
Edwards Bookkeeping Service