Wednesday, October 22, 2014 • 11:50
Letters to the Editor
Submit a letter
Place a Display Ad
The Boulevard Magazine
Hotels and Motels
Restaurants & Bars
Fire District vote crucial to success of independent department
Flu season is here, time to prepare
Proposition 45 would put regulations on health insurance
Deer Springs Fire District, a 'critical decision'
Emergency Calls October 10 – 16
Sheriff's Blotter October 9 – 15
Zombies invade Grape Day Park
Valley Center Art Association hosting show
The Addams Family – A ghoulish stage production
Five vie for Parks and Rec Board, water bond up for consideration
SANDAG approves final 2014 RTIP
Emergency Calls October 3 - 8
Sheriff's Blotter October 3-7
Block Party returns to roots
Jag Students of the Month: October 2014
Get More News
e-mail this article link to a friend
letter to the editor about this article
print this article
Emergency Calls June 25 - 30
July 02, 2014
- Medical aid on Lilac Road. Fall patient with knee injury. Patient remained against medical advice.
- Traffic collision near the intersection of Valley Center Road and Mira De Valle. Non-Injury.
- Service for a fire alarm on Cole Grade Road.
- Medical aid on Valley Center Road. Difficulty breathing. Patient transported to Palomar Medical Center (PMC).
- Traffic collision on Star Dust Lane. Non-Injury.
- Public assistance on Rick's Ranch Road. No medical.
- Snake removal on Blue Sage Lane.
- Medical aid on Via Del Sause. Fever.
- Medical aid on Lilac Road. Unresponsive. Patient transported to PMC.
Reader Feedback Submission
Use this form to submit Reader Feedback. Your submission will be reviewed by our staff before appearing on the Web site.
Email (not shown on website)
Edwards Bookkeeping Service