Tuesday, June 30, 2015 • 11:35
Letters to the Editor
Submit a letter
Place a Display Ad
The Boulevard Magazine
Hotels and Motels
Restaurants & Bars
False bomb report leads follow-up list
Mission San Antonio de Pala bell tower stands tall at age 100
Where have you gone, Pete Verboom Dairy?
Sheriff's Blotters June 10 to June 17
Emergency Calls June 10 to June 17
Desperately seeking illegal July 4 fireworks perpetrators
Escondido July 4 fireworks show has a VC flavor, too
Annual fourth-grade water-conservation poster contest winners announced
San Diego Regional Fire Foundation delivers the goods to Rincon, Palomar Mountain
VCHS graduate gets memorial scholarship
Get More News
e-mail this article link to a friend
letter to the editor about this article
print this article
Emergency Calls June 25 - 30
July 02, 2014
- Medical aid on Lilac Road. Fall patient with knee injury. Patient remained against medical advice.
- Traffic collision near the intersection of Valley Center Road and Mira De Valle. Non-Injury.
- Service for a fire alarm on Cole Grade Road.
- Medical aid on Valley Center Road. Difficulty breathing. Patient transported to Palomar Medical Center (PMC).
- Traffic collision on Star Dust Lane. Non-Injury.
- Public assistance on Rick's Ranch Road. No medical.
- Snake removal on Blue Sage Lane.
- Medical aid on Via Del Sause. Fever.
- Medical aid on Lilac Road. Unresponsive. Patient transported to PMC.
Reader Feedback Submission
Use this form to submit Reader Feedback. Your submission will be reviewed by our staff before appearing on the Web site.
Email (not shown on website)