Sunday, April 26, 2015 • 04:32
Letters to the Editor
Submit a letter
Place a Display Ad
The Boulevard Magazine
Hotels and Motels
Restaurants & Bars
Chimes ringing as Liberty Bell Plaza gets down to business
Housing development by any other name proceeds at former Konyn Dairy site
Rincon pays $9.5 million traffic mitigation fee
Lilac Oaks Campground changes hands
Dentist, avocado grower and Pala-Pauma Community Sponsor Group secretary Ron Barbanell dead
Bates Nut Farm abuzz this weekend with flea market, craft fair
Deadline approaches to enter Western Days Parade
Time for the 32nd Dos Valles Garden Club Flower Show
Sheriff's Blotter April 10 to April 14
Emergency Calls April 9 to April 15
Get More News
e-mail this article link to a friend
letter to the editor about this article
print this article
Emergency Calls June 25 - 30
July 02, 2014
- Medical aid on Lilac Road. Fall patient with knee injury. Patient remained against medical advice.
- Traffic collision near the intersection of Valley Center Road and Mira De Valle. Non-Injury.
- Service for a fire alarm on Cole Grade Road.
- Medical aid on Valley Center Road. Difficulty breathing. Patient transported to Palomar Medical Center (PMC).
- Traffic collision on Star Dust Lane. Non-Injury.
- Public assistance on Rick's Ranch Road. No medical.
- Snake removal on Blue Sage Lane.
- Medical aid on Via Del Sause. Fever.
- Medical aid on Lilac Road. Unresponsive. Patient transported to PMC.
Reader Feedback Submission
Use this form to submit Reader Feedback. Your submission will be reviewed by our staff before appearing on the Web site.
Email (not shown on website)