Thursday, November 27, 2014 • 07:57
Letters to the Editor
Submit a letter
Place a Display Ad
The Boulevard Magazine
Hotels and Motels
Restaurants & Bars
Slow speed chase ends with dog bite
VC Planning Group continues push for CCC Park
VCFPD offers easy steps to prevent Thanksgiving fires
Fugitive stabbing assault suspects found in Valley Center
A closer view of the stars and a comet
Valley Center farms cope with drought
Emergency Calls November 14 - 20
Sheriff's Blotter November 14 – 20
Deadline for property tax appeals Dec. 1
CHP receives grant forDUI patrol
Citizen heroes with new 911 app save lives
Valley Center ranch owner on trial for alleged fake cancer cures
Planning Commission Mobility Subcommittee examining several traffic options
Emergency Calls November 7 - 13
Sheriff's Blotter November 7 – 13
Get More News
e-mail this article link to a friend
letter to the editor about this article
print this article
Emergency Calls June 25 - 30
July 02, 2014
- Medical aid on Lilac Road. Fall patient with knee injury. Patient remained against medical advice.
- Traffic collision near the intersection of Valley Center Road and Mira De Valle. Non-Injury.
- Service for a fire alarm on Cole Grade Road.
- Medical aid on Valley Center Road. Difficulty breathing. Patient transported to Palomar Medical Center (PMC).
- Traffic collision on Star Dust Lane. Non-Injury.
- Public assistance on Rick's Ranch Road. No medical.
- Snake removal on Blue Sage Lane.
- Medical aid on Via Del Sause. Fever.
- Medical aid on Lilac Road. Unresponsive. Patient transported to PMC.
Reader Feedback Submission
Use this form to submit Reader Feedback. Your submission will be reviewed by our staff before appearing on the Web site.
Email (not shown on website)
Edwards Bookkeeping Service