Thursday, October 08, 2015 • 11:09
Letters to the Editor
Submit a letter
Place a Display Ad
The Boulevard Magazine
Hotels and Motels
Restaurants & Bars
Ambulance dispatched to infant who struck head
We're Back!Newspaper once more locally owned
VC museum will re-open with famous stagecoach
Celebration to be renamed “VC Stampede Parade, Festival & Rodeo”
Horn has been working on conflict of interest issue for weeks
VALLEY CENTER SHORTS
Meet the staff
Sheriff's Blotter September 22 to 28
Fire Dept. to hold Safety Expo Saturday at Bates
Library to celebrate Halloween, with costume parade and concert October 17
Santa Comes to Bates in December
Bark For Life 2015 was a tail-wagging event
Our team is dedicated to success of each student
Get More News
e-mail this article link to a friend
letter to the editor about this article
print this article
Emergency Calls June 25 - 30
July 02, 2014
- Medical aid on Lilac Road. Fall patient with knee injury. Patient remained against medical advice.
- Traffic collision near the intersection of Valley Center Road and Mira De Valle. Non-Injury.
- Service for a fire alarm on Cole Grade Road.
- Medical aid on Valley Center Road. Difficulty breathing. Patient transported to Palomar Medical Center (PMC).
- Traffic collision on Star Dust Lane. Non-Injury.
- Public assistance on Rick's Ranch Road. No medical.
- Snake removal on Blue Sage Lane.
- Medical aid on Via Del Sause. Fever.
- Medical aid on Lilac Road. Unresponsive. Patient transported to PMC.
Reader Feedback Submission
Use this form to submit Reader Feedback. Your submission will be reviewed by our staff before appearing on the Web site.
Email (not shown on website)