Friday, March 06, 2015 • 09:31
Letters to the Editor
Submit a letter
Place a Display Ad
The Boulevard Magazine
Hotels and Motels
Restaurants & Bars
Move over Oscar, Valley Center played host to its share of movie madness
Art association sets dates for future shows
Miss Valley Center 2015 keeps pageant tradition alive
Black Magic: The opaque color works wonders in any room
Pala Casino Spa & Resort embarks on $5 million expansion
Sheriff's Blotter February 19 to February 24
Emergency Calls February 19 to February 25
Get More News
e-mail this article link to a friend
letter to the editor about this article
print this article
Emergency Calls June 25 - 30
July 02, 2014
- Medical aid on Lilac Road. Fall patient with knee injury. Patient remained against medical advice.
- Traffic collision near the intersection of Valley Center Road and Mira De Valle. Non-Injury.
- Service for a fire alarm on Cole Grade Road.
- Medical aid on Valley Center Road. Difficulty breathing. Patient transported to Palomar Medical Center (PMC).
- Traffic collision on Star Dust Lane. Non-Injury.
- Public assistance on Rick's Ranch Road. No medical.
- Snake removal on Blue Sage Lane.
- Medical aid on Via Del Sause. Fever.
- Medical aid on Lilac Road. Unresponsive. Patient transported to PMC.
Reader Feedback Submission
Use this form to submit Reader Feedback. Your submission will be reviewed by our staff before appearing on the Web site.
Email (not shown on website)