Sunday, August 02, 2015 • 05:33
Letters to the Editor
Submit a letter
Place a Display Ad
The Boulevard Magazine
Hotels and Motels
Restaurants & Bars
Lilac Hills Ranch to go before county planners
Valley Center History Museum closed for expansion project
No charges for Twelve Tribes member kidnap suspects
Where have you gone, Road 19? And Road 14 for that matter?
Transient dies after running into Pala traffic
Sheriff's Blotters July 16 to July 22
Emergency Calls on Advanced Life Support
VC Design Review Board in search of new member
Getting a close-up of 'The Big Eye' — Mount Palomar Observatory
Get ready for another great year of learning at Pauma School
Back to school at Oak Glen and VC Prep
Get More News
e-mail this article link to a friend
letter to the editor about this article
print this article
Emergency Calls June 25 - 30
July 02, 2014
- Medical aid on Lilac Road. Fall patient with knee injury. Patient remained against medical advice.
- Traffic collision near the intersection of Valley Center Road and Mira De Valle. Non-Injury.
- Service for a fire alarm on Cole Grade Road.
- Medical aid on Valley Center Road. Difficulty breathing. Patient transported to Palomar Medical Center (PMC).
- Traffic collision on Star Dust Lane. Non-Injury.
- Public assistance on Rick's Ranch Road. No medical.
- Snake removal on Blue Sage Lane.
- Medical aid on Via Del Sause. Fever.
- Medical aid on Lilac Road. Unresponsive. Patient transported to PMC.
Reader Feedback Submission
Use this form to submit Reader Feedback. Your submission will be reviewed by our staff before appearing on the Web site.
Email (not shown on website)