Tuesday, April 21, 2015 • 06:10
Letters to the Editor
Submit a letter
Place a Display Ad
The Boulevard Magazine
Hotels and Motels
Restaurants & Bars
Water district chief sounds alarm for a 'nightmare scenario'
Lake Turner water isn't going anywhere
Fine arts program at elementary schools draws on inspiration from volunteers
Emergency Calls April 1 to April 8
Sheriff's Blotter April 1 to April 7
'High School Musical' at the Maxine, '39 Steps' and 'Cabaret' at the Welk
Two Paws Up plans changing of the guard open house
School district talks Head Start, energy savings and more
View work of photographer Sandy Zelasko at VC Library
Get More News
e-mail this article link to a friend
letter to the editor about this article
print this article
Emergency Calls July 7 - 13
July 16, 2014
- Illegal burning on Lilac Road. Unable to locate.
- Medical aid on Lilac Road. Patient remained against medical advice.
- Medical aid on Soldier Oaks Way. Patient transported to Palomar Medical Center (PMC).
- Traffic collision on Anthony Road 1/2 mile north of Lilac Road. Patient remained against medical advice. CHP custody.
- Medical aid on Calle De Vista. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Woods Valley Road.
- Smoke check on Old Castle Road. Illegal burning.
- Traffic collision near the intersection of Oakvale Road and Lake Wohlford Road. Unable to locate.
- Smoke check on High Point Drive. Illegal burning.
Reader Feedback Submission
Use this form to submit Reader Feedback. Your submission will be reviewed by our staff before appearing on the Web site.
Email (not shown on website)