Sunday, May 24, 2015 • 10:18
Letters to the Editor
Submit a letter
Place a Display Ad
The Boulevard Magazine
Hotels and Motels
Restaurants & Bars
Water main break early Tuesday on McNally Road causes sinkhole, road closures
America's letter carriers delivering hope in Valley Center
Western Days kicks off with a non-starter
Valley Center Ground Zero for mysteriously vanishing Fullerton couple
Crash during search for missing couple and other accidents
Valley Center High School senior wins Veteran's Association scholarship
May Art Show and Sale set for Woods Valley Golf Course
Bates Nut Farm goes to the dogs
Western Days logo contest winner announced
Sheriff's Blotter May 7 to May 13
Emergency Calls May 7 to May 14
Get More News
e-mail this article link to a friend
letter to the editor about this article
print this article
Emergency Calls July 7 - 13
July 16, 2014
- Illegal burning on Lilac Road. Unable to locate.
- Medical aid on Lilac Road. Patient remained against medical advice.
- Medical aid on Soldier Oaks Way. Patient transported to Palomar Medical Center (PMC).
- Traffic collision on Anthony Road 1/2 mile north of Lilac Road. Patient remained against medical advice. CHP custody.
- Medical aid on Calle De Vista. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Woods Valley Road.
- Smoke check on Old Castle Road. Illegal burning.
- Traffic collision near the intersection of Oakvale Road and Lake Wohlford Road. Unable to locate.
- Smoke check on High Point Drive. Illegal burning.
Reader Feedback Submission
Use this form to submit Reader Feedback. Your submission will be reviewed by our staff before appearing on the Web site.
Email (not shown on website)