Wednesday, August 05, 2015 • 03:28
Letters to the Editor
Submit a letter
Place a Display Ad
The Boulevard Magazine
Hotels and Motels
Restaurants & Bars
Lilac Hills Ranch to go before county planners
Valley Center History Museum closed for expansion project
No charges for Twelve Tribes member kidnap suspects
Where have you gone, Road 19? And Road 14 for that matter?
Transient dies after running into Pala traffic
Sheriff's Blotters July 16 to July 22
Emergency Calls on Advanced Life Support
VC Design Review Board in search of new member
Getting a close-up of 'The Big Eye' — Mount Palomar Observatory
Get ready for another great year of learning at Pauma School
Back to school at Oak Glen and VC Prep
Get More News
e-mail this article link to a friend
letter to the editor about this article
print this article
Emergency Calls July 7 - 13
July 16, 2014
- Illegal burning on Lilac Road. Unable to locate.
- Medical aid on Lilac Road. Patient remained against medical advice.
- Medical aid on Soldier Oaks Way. Patient transported to Palomar Medical Center (PMC).
- Traffic collision on Anthony Road 1/2 mile north of Lilac Road. Patient remained against medical advice. CHP custody.
- Medical aid on Calle De Vista. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Woods Valley Road.
- Smoke check on Old Castle Road. Illegal burning.
- Traffic collision near the intersection of Oakvale Road and Lake Wohlford Road. Unable to locate.
- Smoke check on High Point Drive. Illegal burning.
Reader Feedback Submission
Use this form to submit Reader Feedback. Your submission will be reviewed by our staff before appearing on the Web site.
Email (not shown on website)