Wednesday, July 01, 2015 • 10:00
Letters to the Editor
Submit a letter
Place a Display Ad
The Boulevard Magazine
Hotels and Motels
Restaurants & Bars
False bomb report leads follow-up list
Mission San Antonio de Pala bell tower stands tall at age 100
Where have you gone, Pete Verboom Dairy?
Sheriff's Blotters June 10 to June 17
Emergency Calls June 10 to June 17
Desperately seeking illegal July 4 fireworks perpetrators
Escondido July 4 fireworks show has a VC flavor, too
Annual fourth-grade water-conservation poster contest winners announced
San Diego Regional Fire Foundation delivers the goods to Rincon, Palomar Mountain
VCHS graduate gets memorial scholarship
Get More News
e-mail this article link to a friend
letter to the editor about this article
print this article
Emergency Calls July 7 - 13
July 16, 2014
- Illegal burning on Lilac Road. Unable to locate.
- Medical aid on Lilac Road. Patient remained against medical advice.
- Medical aid on Soldier Oaks Way. Patient transported to Palomar Medical Center (PMC).
- Traffic collision on Anthony Road 1/2 mile north of Lilac Road. Patient remained against medical advice. CHP custody.
- Medical aid on Calle De Vista. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Woods Valley Road.
- Smoke check on Old Castle Road. Illegal burning.
- Traffic collision near the intersection of Oakvale Road and Lake Wohlford Road. Unable to locate.
- Smoke check on High Point Drive. Illegal burning.
Reader Feedback Submission
Use this form to submit Reader Feedback. Your submission will be reviewed by our staff before appearing on the Web site.
Email (not shown on website)