Friday, November 28, 2014 • 10:08
Letters to the Editor
Submit a letter
Place a Display Ad
The Boulevard Magazine
Hotels and Motels
Restaurants & Bars
Slow speed chase ends with dog bite
VC Planning Group continues push for CCC Park
VCFPD offers easy steps to prevent Thanksgiving fires
Fugitive stabbing assault suspects found in Valley Center
A closer view of the stars and a comet
Valley Center farms cope with drought
Emergency Calls November 14 - 20
Sheriff's Blotter November 14 – 20
Deadline for property tax appeals Dec. 1
CHP receives grant forDUI patrol
Citizen heroes with new 911 app save lives
Get More News
e-mail this article link to a friend
letter to the editor about this article
print this article
Emergency Calls July 7 - 13
July 16, 2014
- Illegal burning on Lilac Road. Unable to locate.
- Medical aid on Lilac Road. Patient remained against medical advice.
- Medical aid on Soldier Oaks Way. Patient transported to Palomar Medical Center (PMC).
- Traffic collision on Anthony Road 1/2 mile north of Lilac Road. Patient remained against medical advice. CHP custody.
- Medical aid on Calle De Vista. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Woods Valley Road.
- Smoke check on Old Castle Road. Illegal burning.
- Traffic collision near the intersection of Oakvale Road and Lake Wohlford Road. Unable to locate.
- Smoke check on High Point Drive. Illegal burning.
Reader Feedback Submission
Use this form to submit Reader Feedback. Your submission will be reviewed by our staff before appearing on the Web site.
Email (not shown on website)
Edwards Bookkeeping Service