Monday, March 02, 2015 • 12:32
Letters to the Editor
Submit a letter
Place a Display Ad
The Boulevard Magazine
Hotels and Motels
Restaurants & Bars
Suspect Wanted in Valley Center Library Burglaries; Up to $1,000 Reward Offered
Pastor walks road to glory with heavy wooden cross in tow
VCPUSD: From safety to summer school
Got art gourds? Valley Center Art Association Feb. 28 sale has them
Beethoven concert on tap at arts center
Pala Casino Spa & Resort embarks on $5 million expansion
Valley Center Library wants dance party; needs instructor
Sheriff's Blotter February 13 - February 18
Emergency Calls February 12 - February 18
VCFPD pins six newly minted captains
Dos Valles Garden Club still blooming at 60
Rincon Chairman Bo Mazzetti honored at Western Indian Gaming Conference
Valley Center Middle School lockdown lifted at 1:20 p.m.
Get More News
e-mail this article link to a friend
letter to the editor about this article
print this article
Emergency Calls July 7 - 13
July 16, 2014
- Illegal burning on Lilac Road. Unable to locate.
- Medical aid on Lilac Road. Patient remained against medical advice.
- Medical aid on Soldier Oaks Way. Patient transported to Palomar Medical Center (PMC).
- Traffic collision on Anthony Road 1/2 mile north of Lilac Road. Patient remained against medical advice. CHP custody.
- Medical aid on Calle De Vista. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Woods Valley Road.
- Smoke check on Old Castle Road. Illegal burning.
- Traffic collision near the intersection of Oakvale Road and Lake Wohlford Road. Unable to locate.
- Smoke check on High Point Drive. Illegal burning.
Reader Feedback Submission
Use this form to submit Reader Feedback. Your submission will be reviewed by our staff before appearing on the Web site.
Email (not shown on website)