Friday, July 25, 2014 • 10:13
Letters to the Editor
Submit a letter
Place a Display Ad
The Boulevard Magazine
Hotels and Motels
Restaurants & Bars
Hospice volunteer celebrates milestone birthday
Planning Group approves draft letters, continues discussion of VC projects
Water Board approves project reimbursements
Drought forces mandatory water restrictions
Seventh Annual “Friends of the Poor® Walk” September 13
Scarecrow Days announces new competition
Emergency Calls July 15 - 20
Sheriff's Blotter July 16 - 20
Bark For Life, popular ACS fundraiser set to return to Bates
Wildfire safety check on Palomar Mountain
Wittenberg University students make spring 2014 Dean's List
Stone Brewing Co. to be first American craft brewer to own brewery in Europe
Roadrunner goes international
FHA Insured Retirement Stability
Get More News
e-mail this article link to a friend
letter to the editor about this article
print this article
Emergency Calls July 7 - 13
July 16, 2014
- Illegal burning on Lilac Road. Unable to locate.
- Medical aid on Lilac Road. Patient remained against medical advice.
- Medical aid on Soldier Oaks Way. Patient transported to Palomar Medical Center (PMC).
- Traffic collision on Anthony Road 1/2 mile north of Lilac Road. Patient remained against medical advice. CHP custody.
- Medical aid on Calle De Vista. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Woods Valley Road.
- Smoke check on Old Castle Road. Illegal burning.
- Traffic collision near the intersection of Oakvale Road and Lake Wohlford Road. Unable to locate.
- Smoke check on High Point Drive. Illegal burning.
Reader Feedback Submission
Use this form to submit Reader Feedback. Your submission will be reviewed by our staff before appearing on the Web site.
Email (not shown on website)
Edwards Bookkeeping Service