Sheriff's Blotter July 16 - 20
July 23, 2014July 16
- A man reported being the victim of felony grand theft on Quiet Place at 9:22 a.m. Stolen were copper materials valued at $2,000.
- A man reported being the victim of felony false impersonation of another during an extra patrol assignment on Nyemii Pass at 2:03 a.m. Two men and one woman were arrested. The first man arrested was charged with felony possession of a controlled substance; felony possession of concentrated cannabis; use/under the influence of a controlled substance, a misdemeanor; possession of unlawful paraphernalia, a misdemeanor; and possession of marijuana over 28.5 grams, a misdemeanor. The second man arrested was charged with false impersonation of another; use/under the influence of a controlled substance; and for a misdemeanor from another agency's warrant. The woman was arrested and charged with use/under the influence of a controlled substance.
- A female reported being the victim of felony stolen intangible personal identifying information on San Luis Rey at 2:16 p.m. Stolen was a safe valued at $50.
- A traffic stop near the intersection of Paradise Mountain Road and Signal Road at 3:52 a.m. resulted in the arrest of a man who was charged with use/under the influence of a controlled substance and for possession of unlawful paraphernalia.
- A special detail assignment on Harrah's Rincon Way at 1:25 p.m. resulted in the arrest of a woman who was charged with being drunk in public or under the influence of drugs/alcohol/or a combination.
- A man reported being the victim of a stolen vehicle near the intersection of Oakvale Road and Lake Wohlford Road at 4:45 p.m. A burgundy and black motorcycle valued at $3,000 was stolen.
- A man reported being the victim of a residential burglary near the intersection of Ahpaa Ridge Road and Second Road at 6:32 p.m. Reported stolen were miscellaneous clothing valued at $280, video games valued at $200, miscellaneous jewelry valued at $500, a knife valued at $500, a bow valued at $200, and DVDs valued at $200.
- Two men were arrested on Harrah's Rincon Way at 10:24 p.m. Both were charged with being under the influence of drugs/alcohol/or a combination of both.