Wednesday, December 17, 2014 • 11:55
Letters to the Editor
Submit a letter
Place a Display Ad
The Boulevard Magazine
Hotels and Motels
Restaurants & Bars
Valley Center History Museum in search of someone special
VC property owners battle over zoning use regulations
Caltrans partly at fault for Conrad Murphy injury crash
75-Year-old VC Man pleads not guilty to threatening to blow up SDG&E trucks
More community news you can use
Rancho Guejito settles final 2007 wildfire lawsuit against SDG&E
SDG&E fire-resistant power lines closing in on Rincon
Pala Band of Mission Indians becomes first to launch online gambling site
Countywide water rates on the rise in 2015
Emergency Calls December 1 - 4
Sheriff's Blotter December 1 - 4
Get More News
e-mail this article link to a friend
letter to the editor about this article
print this article
Emergency Calls July 15 - 20
July 23, 2014
- Medical aid on Lilac Road. Patient transported to Palomar Medical Center (PMC).
- Medical aid on Mesa Crest Drive. Patient released.
- Medical aid on Anthony Road. Back pain. Patient transported to PMC.
- Traffic collision on Old Castle Road. Cancelled en route.
- Traffic collision near the intersection of Moto Road and Vesper Road. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Hill Top Terrace. Difficulty breathing. Patient transported to PMC.
- Check for gas odor on Anthony Road. Cancelled en route.
- Medical aid on Valley Center Road. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid for person down in the middle of the road. Unable to locate.
- Medical aid on Mirar De Valle Road. Myocardial Infarction. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Crescent Moon. Fall patient. Patient transported to PMC.
- Traffic collision near the intersection of Cole Grade Road and Pauma Heights. Non-injury. One lane blocked.
- Medical aid on Lilac Road. In Custody of San Diego Sheriff.
- Traffic collision near intersection of Old Castle Road and Mavka Drive. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Shady Creek Drive. Patient transported to PMC.
Reader Feedback Submission
Use this form to submit Reader Feedback. Your submission will be reviewed by our staff before appearing on the Web site.
Email (not shown on website)
Edwards Bookkeeping Service