Sheriff's Blotter July 21-25
July 30, 2014July 21
- A disturbance report on Betsworth Road at 1:45 p.m. resulted in the arrest of a woman who was charged with use/under the influence of a controlled substance, a misdemeanor and obstruction/resisting a peace officer, a misdemeanor.
- A stolen vehicle was reported on Harrahs Rincon Way at 6:28 p.m. The stolen silver 4-door sedan was valued at $28,000.
- A stolen vehicle was recovered on Pala Road at 11:44 p.m. The gold 4-door sedan was valued at $5,000.
- A traffic stop on Harrahs Rincon Way at 9:55 a.m. resulted in the arrest of a man who was charged with possession of unlawful paraphernalia,a misdemeanor; expired registration, a misdemeanor; driving without a valid driver's license, a misdemeanor; and failure to prove financial responsibility to a peace officer's request.
- A missing person report of an adult female at risk was taken on Shirey Road at 11:04 a.m.
- A stolen, red four-door sedan valued at $15,000 was recovered on Cobb Lane at 4:29 p.m. A man and woman were arrested. The man was charged with felony possession of a stolen vehicle; felony possession of narcotic/controlled substance; other agency vehicle theft recovery, possession of unlawful paraphernalia; and vandalism of $400 or less. The woman was charged with possession of unlawful paraphernalia and vandalism of $400 or less.
- A subject stop on Oak Grove Road at 5:05 p.m. resulted in the arrest of a woman who was charged with use/under the influence of a controlled substance.
- A woman reported being the victim of a vehicle burglary on Tumbleweed Trail at 12:19 a.m. Reported stolen were keys valued at $1.00, miscellaneous cash/papers/ i.d. valued at $60, prescription drugs valued at $1.00, and an electronic component valued at $20.