Thursday, July 30, 2015 • 08:07
Letters to the Editor
Submit a letter
Place a Display Ad
The Boulevard Magazine
Hotels and Motels
Restaurants & Bars
Lilac Hills Ranch to go before county planners
Valley Center History Museum closed for expansion project
No charges for Twelve Tribes member kidnap suspects
Where have you gone, Road 19? And Road 14 for that matter?
Transient dies after running into Pala traffic
Sheriff's Blotters July 16 to July 22
Emergency Calls on Advanced Life Support
VC Design Review Board in search of new member
Getting a close-up of 'The Big Eye' — Mount Palomar Observatory
Get ready for another great year of learning at Pauma School
Back to school at Oak Glen and VC Prep
Valley Center man accused of masterminding $6.5M 'pump-and-dump' scam
Planning group raises Valley development and road concerns
Trio of local developers show surprising support for limits
Get More News
e-mail this article link to a friend
letter to the editor about this article
print this article
Emergency Calls July 26-August 1
August 06, 2014
- Public assistance. Tree down on Woods Valley Road. Branches cleared off roadway.
- Medical aid on Valley Center Road.
- Traffic collision on Valley Center Road. Patient transported to Palomar Medical Center (PMC).
- Medical aid on Cole Grade Road. Patient released.
- Smoke check near the intersection of Branbury Road and Sugar Bush. Unable to locate.
- Medical aid on Interlachen Terrace. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Minneola Circle. Unconscious and unresponsive. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid near the intersection of Valley Center Road and Cole Grade Road. Allergies. Patient remained against medical advice.
- Traffic collision on Lilac Road. Non-injury.
- Medical aid on Hogan Ridge Lane. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Cool Valley Ranch Road. Patient remained against medical advice.
- Medical aid on Smograss Circle. Patient transported to PMC.
Reader Feedback Submission
Use this form to submit Reader Feedback. Your submission will be reviewed by our staff before appearing on the Web site.
Email (not shown on website)