Tuesday, May 26, 2015 • 02:43
Letters to the Editor
Submit a letter
Place a Display Ad
The Boulevard Magazine
Hotels and Motels
Restaurants & Bars
Water main break early Tuesday on McNally Road causes sinkhole, road closures
America's letter carriers delivering hope in Valley Center
Western Days kicks off with a non-starter
Valley Center Ground Zero for mysteriously vanishing Fullerton couple
Crash during search for missing couple and other accidents
Valley Center High School senior wins Veteran's Association scholarship
May Art Show and Sale set for Woods Valley Golf Course
Bates Nut Farm goes to the dogs
Western Days logo contest winner announced
Sheriff's Blotter May 7 to May 13
Emergency Calls May 7 to May 14
Get More News
e-mail this article link to a friend
letter to the editor about this article
print this article
Emergency Calls July 26-August 1
August 06, 2014
- Public assistance. Tree down on Woods Valley Road. Branches cleared off roadway.
- Medical aid on Valley Center Road.
- Traffic collision on Valley Center Road. Patient transported to Palomar Medical Center (PMC).
- Medical aid on Cole Grade Road. Patient released.
- Smoke check near the intersection of Branbury Road and Sugar Bush. Unable to locate.
- Medical aid on Interlachen Terrace. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Minneola Circle. Unconscious and unresponsive. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid near the intersection of Valley Center Road and Cole Grade Road. Allergies. Patient remained against medical advice.
- Traffic collision on Lilac Road. Non-injury.
- Medical aid on Hogan Ridge Lane. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Cool Valley Ranch Road. Patient remained against medical advice.
- Medical aid on Smograss Circle. Patient transported to PMC.
Reader Feedback Submission
Use this form to submit Reader Feedback. Your submission will be reviewed by our staff before appearing on the Web site.
Email (not shown on website)