Thursday, October 02, 2014 • 01:35
Letters to the Editor
Submit a letter
Place a Display Ad
The Boulevard Magazine
Hotels and Motels
Restaurants & Bars
VC Kiwanis sponsor golf tournament
Residents affected by wildfires may qualify for refund
Emergency Calls September 19 - 25
Sheriff's Blotter September 19 - 25
County to replace paging system
Experts give precautionary measures to avoid rattlesnake bites
Valley Center resident makes New York Jets team
Supervisors approve PACE purchases
Emergency Calls September 13 - 18
Sheriff's Blotter September 13 - 18
Crop report indicates 5.9 percent increase over 2012
Get More News
e-mail this article link to a friend
letter to the editor about this article
print this article
Emergency Calls July 26-August 1
August 06, 2014
- Public assistance. Tree down on Woods Valley Road. Branches cleared off roadway.
- Medical aid on Valley Center Road.
- Traffic collision on Valley Center Road. Patient transported to Palomar Medical Center (PMC).
- Medical aid on Cole Grade Road. Patient released.
- Smoke check near the intersection of Branbury Road and Sugar Bush. Unable to locate.
- Medical aid on Interlachen Terrace. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Minneola Circle. Unconscious and unresponsive. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid near the intersection of Valley Center Road and Cole Grade Road. Allergies. Patient remained against medical advice.
- Traffic collision on Lilac Road. Non-injury.
- Medical aid on Hogan Ridge Lane. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Cool Valley Ranch Road. Patient remained against medical advice.
- Medical aid on Smograss Circle. Patient transported to PMC.
Reader Feedback Submission
Use this form to submit Reader Feedback. Your submission will be reviewed by our staff before appearing on the Web site.
Email (not shown on website)
Edwards Bookkeeping Service