Wednesday, May 27, 2015 • 02:51
Letters to the Editor
Submit a letter
Place a Display Ad
The Boulevard Magazine
Hotels and Motels
Restaurants & Bars
America's letter carriers delivering hope in Valley Center
Western Days kicks off with a non-starter
Valley Center Ground Zero for mysteriously vanishing Fullerton couple
Crash during search for missing couple and other accidents
Valley Center High School senior wins Veteran's Association scholarship
May Art Show and Sale set for Woods Valley Golf Course
Bates Nut Farm goes to the dogs
Western Days logo contest winner announced
Sheriff's Blotter May 7 to May 13
Emergency Calls May 7 to May 14
Get More News
e-mail this article link to a friend
letter to the editor about this article
print this article
Emergency Calls August 18 - 24
August 27, 2014
- Medical aid on Gabler Drive. Patient transported to Palomar Medical Center (PMC).
- Medical aid on Lilac Road. Seizure. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Cole Grade Road. Patient was released.
- Smoke check for fire on Keys Creek Road. Unable to locate.
- Medical aid on Calle De Vista. Patient transported to PMC.
- Public assistance for wires on Saddleback Road. Standby for SDGE.
- Medical aid on Fruitvale Road. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Sierra Rojo Lane. Patient remained against medical advice.
- Medical aid on Betsworth Drive. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Lilac Road. Ill infant. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Kelowna Lane. Patient remained against medical advice.
- Medical aid on Miller Road. Fall from a ladder. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Woodstock Place. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid at Woods Valley Campground. Difficulty breathing. Patient remained against medical advice.
- Medical aid on Aerie Road. Bleeding. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid near the intersection of Lilac Road and Hideaway Lakes. Chest pain. Patient transported to PMC.
Reader Feedback Submission
Use this form to submit Reader Feedback. Your submission will be reviewed by our staff before appearing on the Web site.
Email (not shown on website)