Saturday, February 28, 2015 • 05:55
Letters to the Editor
Submit a letter
Place a Display Ad
The Boulevard Magazine
Hotels and Motels
Restaurants & Bars
Suspect Wanted in Valley Center Library Burglaries; Up to $1,000 Reward Offered
Pastor walks road to glory with heavy wooden cross in tow
VCPUSD: From safety to summer school
Got art gourds? Valley Center Art Association Feb. 28 sale has them
Beethoven concert on tap at arts center
Pala Casino Spa & Resort embarks on $5 million expansion
Valley Center Library wants dance party; needs instructor
Sheriff's Blotter February 13 - February 18
Emergency Calls February 12 - February 18
VCFPD pins six newly minted captains
Dos Valles Garden Club still blooming at 60
Rincon Chairman Bo Mazzetti honored at Western Indian Gaming Conference
Valley Center Middle School lockdown lifted at 1:20 p.m.
Get More News
e-mail this article link to a friend
letter to the editor about this article
print this article
Emergency Calls August 18 - 24
August 27, 2014
- Medical aid on Gabler Drive. Patient transported to Palomar Medical Center (PMC).
- Medical aid on Lilac Road. Seizure. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Cole Grade Road. Patient was released.
- Smoke check for fire on Keys Creek Road. Unable to locate.
- Medical aid on Calle De Vista. Patient transported to PMC.
- Public assistance for wires on Saddleback Road. Standby for SDGE.
- Medical aid on Fruitvale Road. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Sierra Rojo Lane. Patient remained against medical advice.
- Medical aid on Betsworth Drive. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Lilac Road. Ill infant. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Kelowna Lane. Patient remained against medical advice.
- Medical aid on Miller Road. Fall from a ladder. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Woodstock Place. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid at Woods Valley Campground. Difficulty breathing. Patient remained against medical advice.
- Medical aid on Aerie Road. Bleeding. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid near the intersection of Lilac Road and Hideaway Lakes. Chest pain. Patient transported to PMC.
Reader Feedback Submission
Use this form to submit Reader Feedback. Your submission will be reviewed by our staff before appearing on the Web site.
Email (not shown on website)