Thursday, November 27, 2014 • 07:59
Letters to the Editor
Submit a letter
Place a Display Ad
The Boulevard Magazine
Hotels and Motels
Restaurants & Bars
Slow speed chase ends with dog bite
VC Planning Group continues push for CCC Park
VCFPD offers easy steps to prevent Thanksgiving fires
Fugitive stabbing assault suspects found in Valley Center
A closer view of the stars and a comet
Valley Center farms cope with drought
Emergency Calls November 14 - 20
Sheriff's Blotter November 14 – 20
Deadline for property tax appeals Dec. 1
CHP receives grant forDUI patrol
Citizen heroes with new 911 app save lives
Valley Center ranch owner on trial for alleged fake cancer cures
Planning Commission Mobility Subcommittee examining several traffic options
Emergency Calls November 7 - 13
Sheriff's Blotter November 7 – 13
Get More News
e-mail this article link to a friend
letter to the editor about this article
print this article
Emergency Calls August 18 - 24
August 27, 2014
- Medical aid on Gabler Drive. Patient transported to Palomar Medical Center (PMC).
- Medical aid on Lilac Road. Seizure. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Cole Grade Road. Patient was released.
- Smoke check for fire on Keys Creek Road. Unable to locate.
- Medical aid on Calle De Vista. Patient transported to PMC.
- Public assistance for wires on Saddleback Road. Standby for SDGE.
- Medical aid on Fruitvale Road. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Sierra Rojo Lane. Patient remained against medical advice.
- Medical aid on Betsworth Drive. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Lilac Road. Ill infant. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Kelowna Lane. Patient remained against medical advice.
- Medical aid on Miller Road. Fall from a ladder. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid on Woodstock Place. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid at Woods Valley Campground. Difficulty breathing. Patient remained against medical advice.
- Medical aid on Aerie Road. Bleeding. Patient transported to PMC.
- Medical aid near the intersection of Lilac Road and Hideaway Lakes. Chest pain. Patient transported to PMC.
Reader Feedback Submission
Use this form to submit Reader Feedback. Your submission will be reviewed by our staff before appearing on the Web site.
Email (not shown on website)
Edwards Bookkeeping Service