Valley Center sheriff's blotter, Sept. 14 to Sept. 19
September 24, 2013• An automobile was reportedly vandalized on Paradise Mountain Road sometime between Sept. 14–15.
• The traffic stop on Valley Center Road at Lake Wohlford Road led to the arrest of a man for petty theft of a license plate.
• Subject stop on that yellow brick road on Sept. 13 at 9 p.m. lead to the arrest of a woman for possession of a narcotic substance, possession of a controlled substance, being under the influence of said substance, possession of unlawful paraphernalia, and false impersonation of another person.
• Valley Center Little League's facility on Lilac Road was reportedly the site of a burglary that included cash, miscellaneous food items and a portable music device sometime between Sept. 8–13.
• A necklace valued at $5,000 was reportedly stolen from a residence on Wizard Way at 6 p.m. on Sept. 3.
• A woman was arrested on North Lake Wohlford Road at 10:20 a.m. on Sept. 15 for being drunk in public.
• Several items, including a television, a portable music player, a cell phone, a guitar, and an identification card, were reportedly stolen from a residence on Miller Road sometime between 6:30 p.m. and 9:40 p.m. on Sept. 15.
• A vehicle was reportedly stolen on State Route 76 sometime between 6:40 a.m. and 7 p.m. on Sept. 16.
• Miscellaneous jewelry items were among the items reportedly stolen from a residence on Starbeam Lane in Pauma Valley on Sept. 17.
• Several items, including a camera, two computers, a guitar, miscellaneous jewelry, and other miscellaneous computer equipment were reportedly stolen from a residence on Lilac Road sometime between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. on Sept. 17.
• A woman was arrested on Paula Temecula Road on Sept. 19 at 7:30 a.m. for possession of a narcotic controlled substance, the manufacture, sale or possession of metal knuckles, the manufacture, sale or possession of a shuriken, and possession of a controlled substance without a prescription.